Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bharath Obama?


There is an uncanny resemblance between the new American President elect Mr. Barack Obama and one of my fourth graders, Bharath.

My roomate Suparna decided to interview him:

I hope you enjoy as much as i did =)

************************************
An interview with Bharath of the 4th grade, president-elect Barack Obama's doppelganger.

Q. How does it feel to look like Barack Obama?
A. It feels awful. I need to do so much of work and I need to change so much after six years...

Q. You do realize that you're not actually Barack Obama?
A. ...and I know that I'm not him. I need to have long boring meetings.

Q. Would you want to be president of India?
A. Yes, but not of America. I like the people of India and I want to take care of my parents. Diwali and the best festivals are in India. And I can eat chicken.

Q. Are you happy for Barack Obama?
A. Nope.

Q. Why not?
A. Because others are scolding him. Barack Obama turned his back on some people. I don't know who, but we heard in news today.

Q. So you heard only half of the news?
A. Yes.

2 comments:

RT said...

This is the sweetest cutest interview I have ever read. Still can't stop launching! :D

Unknown said...

Hi Bharath!

Do you remember me? Miss Peggy? and all the songs we sang? I remember you and I think your smile is just as great as Pres. Obama's smile. Prof. Lambert and I are very proud of Pres. Obama and glad that he is our president. We hope to see you in 2010!
Love,
Miss Peggy